Friday, February 13, 2009

MEN!!! Tisk Tisk

Ditsy: JOH JOH i'm finding some sexy tatoos here

Tipsy Tart: like what? are u still getting a butterfly

Ditsy: i’ll send you a pic, but now R says he doesn't want his porcelain dolly getting one

Tipsy Tart: which one u like most? i cant decide

Ditsy: i donno, but looks like R isn't going to let me get one - he says its not me

Tipsy Tart: let you? whats that? P knows better than to tell me - mind u, he does try ;)

Ditsy: lol - ok, good thing you already married babe. Was P also very romantic in the beginning of your relationship, and then it got to no romance??

Tipsy Tart: yes!!!! i dont even get prezzies

Ditsy: yeah, mines driving me mad- he keeps saying what do i want as a prezzie, the more i tell him to surprise me, the more he says he doesn't know what to get me. i think i should just buy my OWN prezzies from now on

Tipsy Tart: they dont get it that its the thought that counts - last minute makes me feel so unthought of and neglected

Ditsy: DITTO!!!: its like he DID forget its my bday

Tipsy Tart: exactly

Ditsy: oi! and then he ends it off with:: we'll order some pizza or something - k

Tipsy Tart: what -oh my goooooooooooooooood

Ditsy: how exhilarating, so for anniversary it was a flop, and now this too - we EVER win

Tipsy Tart: nope i dont think so hey

Ditsy: maybe i'm just spoilt, but its his fault - he spoilt me in the beginning............. boat cruises.......sunset drinks

Tipsy Tart: then he got u pregnant ;)

Ditsy: yeah - TWICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment