Friday, February 13, 2009

Sunburnt Nipples

Vlam: ag, i'm so glad u back.. my day somme seems better.... shit i've been for 2 sessions on the sunbed, my boobs are freaking red..... new bulbs... ouchie.... got today and friday then only next week again. have to have bit of colour before my sis's wedding

Tipsy Tart: but u are a red head how the fuck do u tan babe? and the frekkles? haha

Kamasutra: hallooo girls

Tipsy Tart: i have to see this - post me a pic! hey kamasutra ;)

Kamasutra: what you girls skindering about???

Vlam: forget it!!!! bout my red boobies... got burnt on the sunbed.. lol

Kamasutra: V you must put sunblock on your nipples,girl!!!!

Vlam: no frekkies not that bad babe. oh but not my nipples that are burnt the soft white flesh between my boobs....

Kamasutra: o ok....

Vlam: i've got very light skin also think thats why sunbed made me bit red...: more pink actually

Kamasutra: I wanna go for a brazillian wax,any of you been? I have tried all the beauty
therapists in George,but none of them do it

Vlam: nee fok, eina..... jy's braaf ek skeer eerder

Kamasutra: leke plaas dorpie die

Vlam: See TT, now thats the bundus not us... hahahahah

Tipsy Tart: no Vlam u dont understand - they atleast have a freaking airport haha

Vlam: hey so do we cow....

Tipsy Tart: ja one flight PER DAY from joburg ONLY whoop whoop

Vlam: u suck man.... we have plenty flights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment