Monday, April 20, 2009

Desperate Housewives

Boss lady: I have had it, who needs clothes – seriously

Tipsy Tart: ME

Boss lady: why can’t we just be naked, like god made us

Tipsy Tart: not me thanks

Faulty: caused then R and K will want nookie all the time

Tipsy Tart: nah then P wouldn’t want nooki trust me

Kama Sutra: lol ditto TT and I really don't wanna see other woman's koekie's

Boss lady: or even better idea can;t they make a super auper extra strenght deodrant, and we can wear the same clothes all the time

Kama Sutra: gross

Tipsy Tart: yeah one for P then maybe i might want nookie hahaha

Vlam: bwah hahaha

Boss lady: no seriously, all I do is washing and the maid was here yesterday

Faulty: I feel ur pain

Boss lady: it is impossible for 3 people to wear so much clothes

Tipsy Tart: geez u bitches are housewives AND have maids fucking hell now im sad

Boss lady: just once a week

Faulty: just twice a week, oh wait 3 times a week

Kama Sutra: I never have a maid and I hate housework

Vlam: I am the maid

Kama Sutra: ditto V so is I, yeah but F you have 2 kids running around

Boss lady: and I need a dishwasher and tumble dryer ASAP

Kama Sutra: yeah B I can't do without my dishwasher hey

Tipsy Tart: I also need dishwasher

Boss lady: and your house is big Faulty

Kama Sutra: I HATE washing dishes

Tipsy Tart: I wash all the time

Boss lady: me 2 TT

Kama Sutra: I don't mind washing clothes R always forgets he's money in he's pockets - finder’s keepers

Tipsy Tart: and I’m always doing washing, I HATE it

Boss lady: I am going to invent some super extra strength deodorant and eat out of paper plates

Tipsy Tart: yes good idea

Boss lady: oh and not cook anything

Kama Sutra: lol paper plate’s good idea and they can eat with their hands out of tins

Tipsy Tart: yes no more cooking lol

Boss lady: yes

Tipsy Tart: YES

Kama Sutra: imagine that

Boss lady: or plastic forks that u can throw away

Kama Sutra: and give them "borslappe" so they don't mess on their clothes, the ones that catch the food so they can eat it for supper again then you safe on food too

Boss lady: YES, seeing that we will need to buy a lot of plastic sheets we need to save here

No comments:

Post a Comment