Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What’s new with your brat?

Tipsy Tart: how is your child with the bunny Boss Lady - I want to FORCE L to loves animals but I’m scared
Boss lady: She is very good with him, except that she screams at him and chases him around a bit, but other than that, she hasn't even tried to pick it up yet
Tipsy Tart: she doesn’t try and squash him?
Boss lady: nope -she did fall over him once but they both were ok, they kind of ran into each other
Tipsy Tart: OMG hahaha
Faulty: get L a rat; ask B how good K is with them
Boss lady: lol yes she is
Tipsy Tart: L is fascinated with bird shit – a rat?
Betty Boob: bwahaha my child is obsessed with anything that moves
Faulty: yes a pet rat, they slow so they don’t run which makes them not try squeeze them etc
Tipsy Tart: I don’t know hey L is weird he will probably scream and get cross and tell me the rat wants to eat him
Betty Boob: OMG this morning when I fetch him he says there's a man in his room I think we're entering that stage
Kama Sutra: lol cute BB
Betty Boob: my brat picks up everything and if he can't, then he rides it bwahahaha, obsessing over bird shit is weird
Tipsy Tart: I must tell u two stories its kak funny, oh wait 3
First one
we driving in the car and he says 'pardon’ then he says 'pardon' again and I look at him and he says: I fart alot hey mom, fuck that was kak funny
no.2
he talks ALOT and he rambles on and on, so he was talking something about monsters are at home in his room and I said no they not and he said :O YES they are -I saw them!!!! its ok - my daddy will box them dead
no.3
every morning we step out the door threes bird shit coz the birds poop from the roof and every morning he says: mom watch out for the bird shit
Kama Sutra: wonder where he heard that
Tipsy Tart : and yest there was a massive poop on the floor (I think the bird must’ve digested a rat or something) well L was so excited, mom look at that BIG bird shit WOW - its HUGE man so we get home and the cleaners cleant up, Mom the BIG bird shit is gone
like as in WOW
and I had to give him a high 5 but his teacher taught him to say Popo coz shit is ugly
Betty Boob: bwahahahahahahaha OMG TT he is kak funny
Tipsy Tart : so last nite he sits on the toilet and screams MOM I’m having a popo I’ll call u ok and I’m like ok and he goes OOOOOOoh AAAAH that was a really big one man, my bum is sore, mom come and look at this big one (and that happens alot)
Kama Sutra: D also use to call it KAK and now he calls it bollie -sound weird
Betty Boob: that's insane hahaha
Faulty: omg bwahahahhahah
Kama Sutra: he sounds like you more and more
Tipsy Tart : he is always very pleased with himself if it was big, he likes us to see 'it'

No comments:

Post a Comment