Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good old days.......

Tipsy Tart says: I must bring my cd form home, show u girls how hot i was before L
and then DIRECTLY after L,u will die of shock - I cant carry children
Faulty says: tt u still hot man
Boss lady: at one stage I used to have a 6 pack, DH really misses that. he is forever telling me to gym and I don;t gym, the six pack was just there, and then I got pregs and then it was gone
with my enthusiasm to do something bout it
Tipsy Tart says: why does BB wanna c baby picture of L, does she wanna make fun of my child?
Faulty says: ok i wasnt i was still just as lazy
Tipsy Tart: ditto I didnt gym either, altho we were more active, walking etc
i dont walk anywhere anymore
Boss lady says: no I actually sat way more on my ass than now
Tipsy Tart says: nah we used to do stuff atleast
Boss lady says: I use to drink maybe that was the key, I danced myself a six pack
makes sense
Tipsy Tart says: lol yeah well we used to club alot, enough I never used to drink at all
only drank when me and P split
Boss lady says: I use to drink whiskey and water or vodka and soda water and lime and red wine
Tipsy Tart says: and then when L turned 2 i started drinking red wine
I would have like 1 vodka and lemonade, apparently Im more fun when I drink
go figure
Faulty says: dont worry i am also more fun when i drink
Boss lady says: nah faulty, u fun either way
Faulty says: now days im fun when i have energy to say more than two words
Tipsy Tart says: some ppl have the talent of becoming really annoying when they are drunk
Betty Boob says: i have been drinking for years, i am a fun drunk
Boss lady says: I really don't know how I get cuz I can never remember
Tipsy Tart says: yeah me too, well when I dont throw up or fall over
BETTY BOOB says: oh i also fall, but that's irrelevant
i remember up until a specific point,i never remember arriving back home
Faulty says: i cant remember names
BETTY BOOB says: i just wake up the next day
i've never been slutty, well not that i can remember, again, maybe what i thought was sexy, was in fact slutty
Tipsy Tart says: P says one night at a club when I was 18 he was watching me and I vryed two guys same night lol
FUck great story
me and P were sortof seeing eachother, we were both 18, so there's like always certain places that become popular and everyone who is anyone will be there on a saturday night
and me and my GF's were there and my friend saw P vrying another girl and she punched him in the face
classic
P has a 'hit me' face
BETTY BOOB says: OMG whaahahahahaha
Faulty says: pmsl

No comments:

Post a Comment