Thursday, November 19, 2009

What size are your feet?

Boss lady says: Betty Boob what size does N wear now

BETTY BOOB says: he is on a 6 going to a 7

Boss lady says: oh ok so my child isn’t completely a giant

Tipsy Tart says: ppl pls I bought L 5 pairs of shoes for his bday and guess what by the time its winter again it'll be too small, he probably won’t even end up wearing them

BETTY BOOB says: what size is she?

Boss lady says: 5

BETTY BOOB says: that's quite big for a girl her age though hey? Do you have big feet? My niece who is 5 wears a size 6 shoe

Tipsy Tart says: big ppl size 6?

BETTY BOOB says: no man baby size 6, my sister is only a size 3 adult shoe lol

Boss lady says: I wear a 5

BETTY BOOB says: ok so you don't have monster feet

Faulty says: I’m a size 3-sometimes a size 4, just woke up

BETTY BOOB says: I’m also a 5

BETTY BOOB says: C is like a 9

Tipsy Tart says: P is a 9 but is convinced he is an 8

Boss lady says: no idea what r wears

BETTY BOOB says: I can't stand it when people buy slops a size too small and their feet hang off the back lol

Tipsy Tart says: Betty Boob that’s what P does

BETTY BOOB says: EEUW TT I can't handle that,C doesn't buy shoes without me giving the nod

Tipsy Tart says: does anybody care what size L wears or is this ageism

BETTY BOOB says: is there such a word? L is probably a size 9

Tipsy Tart says: I made it up and he is a 9

BETTY BOOB says: I can't get N foot into a size 9 gumboot - that's how fat they are

Tipsy Tart says: I bought all his new shoes size 10 but they too big but I’m worried about his toes

I think he is going to have gravel grippers

Boss lady says: whahahahah

Tipsy Tart says: B u are skinny I bet u have gravel grippers

Boss lady says: I have hangmen toes

Tipsy Tart says: the boere call it gravel grippers, for running, ah the hang mans toe

Faulty says: I got fat short toes

Tipsy Tart says: your hangman toe could’ve saved ur life in the 1600's

Boss lady says: I make perfect prints on the sand

Faulty says: are we talking bout toes?

Tart says: yes Faulty

No comments:

Post a Comment