Thursday, December 3, 2009

Faulty has faulty legs?

Faulty says: I looked like a girl today, a serious one

BETTY BOOB says: oh jeez what did you wear?

Faulty says: a shirt and tight pants

Tipsy Tart says: she showed some leg

BETTY BOOB says: how do you know?

Tipsy Tart says: I saw

BETTY BOOB says: where is my pic

Faulty says: I sent her an mms of my funny legs, she says they not funny but I disagree with her

BETTY BOOB says: why didn't I get one

Tipsy Tart says: they aren’t funny

Faulty says: I will send u one

BETTY BOOB says: ok I just dropped a serious stinker dear lord, I should lock my door

Tipsy Tart says: u get the mms, where ur fone

BETTY BOOB says: no not yet, next to me

Faulty says: any how girls are in the bath let me go bath them and take them out then try finding something for dinner for them

BETTY BOOB says: ok babe

Boss lady says: enjoy Faulty

BETTY BOOB says: I got the pic

Tipsy Tart says: do her legs look funny to u

Boss lady says: no she has skinny legs

BETTY BOOB says: yes they look funny

Tipsy Tart says: bwah typical u

BETTY BOOB says: they very skinny, my legs aren't that skinny

Boss lady says: her legs are way skinnier than mine

Tipsy Tart says: I THINK HER LEGS ARE SKINNIER THAN MINE

BETTY BOOB says: ok I’m saying bye so long, have a fab weekend girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment