Thursday, December 3, 2009

The 3 Mamma’s at L’s concert

Kama Sutra says: tt how did L’s concert go

BETTY BOOB says: how was L's concert??

Tipsy Tart says: u want to hear a funny story, re: last night
Fuck my family is so funny. ok so we get a letter from School saying we must bring our own picnic basket, drinks and camping chairs, I sms my family and tell them bring ur own chairs and picnic baskets etc.

BETTY BOOB says: oh god I see where this is going -is this now your mom and her sisters?

Tipsy Tart says: YES! they brought with picnic BASKETS, a camping table, and a blanket, their chairs

BETTY BOOB says: what about booze?

Tipsy Tart says: of course there was alcohol (with glasses)

BETTY BOOB says: OMG I knew it!

Tipsy Tart says: Ok but there was lots of other ppl with their booze, the school letter said to bring your own booze lol. Aunty K even brought an ashtray to smoke (I don’t even think you are allowed to smoke? lol) so they bring with Crayfish, biltong, pies, chicken, dip and chips etc (well our family is famous for snack time, its always very impressive set up lol)

BETTY BOOB says: fuck well at least they are organised ha ha ha ha oh my hat I would have laughed so much

Tipsy Tart says: so L comes out and of course super shy, all 3 big mammas stand up and start clapping, waving and hollering at him, it was so cute and he just waved back shyly
and my one aunty (bless her sole) shouts out - 'he waves like the queen
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk

BETTY BOOB says: I like them already (rofl) they were the entertainment for the evening ha ha
I’m having such a lag now; I’m having a visual of the spot they set up with their table etc (rofl)

Tipsy Tart says: the men (as usual) went to stand in a corner away from them lol

Kama Sutra says: did you take photo’s

Tipsy Tart says: No, my aunty did, it was very nice; he wore a white shirt with a dassie (black)
and he danced to waltzing matilda lol but he was so shy he stuck his tongue out at the side the entire time

VLAM says: lol cute man

Jaggi says: Awww cute man tt!!!

Kama Sutra says: would love to see the pics

Tipsy Tart says: I mean the concert was only like 45min long and my mother was like 'is that it?'
L was very shy shame, he kept doing this weird thing with his tongue, he kept darting it out at the side of his mouth

BETTY BOOB says: ag shame man

Tipsy Tart says: I think he gets that from his dad, coz I LOVE attention, so ja that was the concert
L is NOTHING like me, so introverted like his father, he only has my attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment