Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BB Big Day 11/06/10

Tipsy tart says: I got sms welcome A!!!

Vlam says: I got a sms

Kama sutra says: me too

Jaggi says: what does it say!

Tipsy tart says: 3.46kg

Vlam says: WHOOO HOOO WELCOME A

Jaggi says: Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kama sutra says: sjoe 3.46

Vlam says: nice weight

Jaggi says: how tall?

Kama sutra says: doesn't say only kg and no pic

Jaggi says: now I want to bawl

Ditsy says: ooooo nice and big hey

Tipsy tart says: j well she was fat

Jaggi says: OMG will never show TT then what I look like at the end!

Kama sutra says: haha tt not going to show you pics of my bump then

Faulty says: she grew a monster he is huge LOL

Jaggi says: :D you having 2 Kama sutra - that’s not so big

Kama sutra says: no its a nice healthy weight how big was L

Tipsy tart says: 3.54

Kama sutra says: D was 3.08 and he was born at 35 weeks

Boss lady says: that’s a whole kg more than A

Jaggi says: A was 3.27kg he had hellsa chubby cheeks though lol

Tipsy tart says: I carry monsters that rip me apart and leave alien scratches on my stomach

Kama sutra says: haha tt.I wonder how big the twins will be they already very big

No comments:

Post a Comment