Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Betty Boobs ticket is 'geboek'

4/6/2010

BETTY BOOB says: REAL drums are a no no for a 3 year old, rather get her a proper keyboard N was here, I’m fucking exhausted

Kama sutra says: hey Betty boob your last day, lucky you, this time next week you will be holding A

Ditsy says: WHAT?

Jaggi says: exciting!!!!

Ditsy says: already?

BETTY BOOB says: ooh yes! I will be back in the ward

Ditsy says: Betty boob PACK UR BAG

BETTY BOOB says: yes man lol I will, everything is in the camp cot next to my bed, I just have to gooi it all in the bag

Ditsy says: suppose that’s a start

Jaggi says: And we WILL have seen a photo by now too hey Betty boob (wasn’t me)

BETTY BOOB says: maybe

Kama sutra says: so what you going to do with yourself next week

Jaggi says: wont get our hopes up...will probably see Adam for the first time when he gets locked up for drunk driving and he puts a pic on FB

BETTY BOOB says: just sms me and ask me to send a photo, I’m going to be HIGH so I might forget
you must remember I don't do medicine, so it knocks me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Betty’s last day before maternity leave

BETTY BOOB says: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that today is my last day!!!!!
except bitch Judith is on leave from Monday, so it' s not like I’m going to laze around

Kama sutra says: you going to clean the house etc?

Jaggi says: bwah you will be begging to get back to work soon so that you can rest lol

BETTY BOOB says: oh no, lol, I have a nanny from Tuesday
Monday they coming to clean our carpets

Kama sutra says: from when is your mom staying by you

BETTY BOOB says: from Thursday

Kama sutra says: is C going to look after N while you in hospital

BETTY BOOB says: no my mom and C and my sister will be at my house too

Kama sutra says: R mom also offered to come stay and look after D but R said no he wants the time alone with D

No comments:

Post a Comment