Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TT & Ditsy want to visit POOOOOOKIE

Faulty says: I wonder when TT coming to me, can u imagine TT head banging. I must make sure my cam works to take pics

Ditsy says: TT and I are coming together, we're considering a road trip in December. We r going to do the rounds until we end up in PE

Faulty says: oohhhhhhhhhhh sticks head banging blonde stick, this could be fun

Ditsy says: specially with R2 shooters

LAter.. xxxxxxxxx

Faulty says: I’m never having sex again I tell u, it just causes me issues
I told DH last night come make sharp I’m very romantic went through with the ky lay down said use it and make sharp he was a bit pissed hey bwahahha, told me I am not romantic at all

Kama sutra says: sies Faulty

Tipsy tart says: Ditsy I’m shouting at u

Ditsy says: why? what'd I do?

Tipsy tart says: why did u leave the cheesecake by my house, I ate another two slices ffs

Ditsy says: cause otherwise I’d eat it all I thought u had more self control, apparently NOT
I’ll have to come exercise with u

Tipsy tart says: oh no I don’t, not with food I want to jog so bad


Ditsy says
: happy family exercise plan

Faulty says: why u ppl want to exercise, u know how much energy that takes

Ditsy says: cause we need to firm our asses
Faulty

Tipsy tart says: coz I looked at pics of myself from two yrs ago and got depressed

Faulty says: I just going to stay fat I like food

Kama sutra says: TT you look great for someone who just had a baby

Tipsy tart says: I want to be thin and reasonably firm again, my boobs have blue marks from stepping on them: I like food too

Faulty says: me too but way too much effort

Tipsy tart says: Kama sutra c me naked we talk again lol

Faulty says: look at u ppl, talking exercise, jogging making me tiered already


Ditsy says
: ja but Faulty here in CPT u should SEE the women they're thin and gorgeous
we need to keep our men interested

Faulty says: who needs men pffffftttttttt they cause issues I’m telling u

Ditsy says: ja but I don't need my man going to give issues to some OTHER women who am I going to irritate then?

Faulty says: u need a pookie, I tried to make her breath out her ears last night apparently you can only breath out your nose and mouth


Tipsy tart says
: Faulty see u December we going to red door

Faulty says: yep yep pookie going to be extremely happy I must tell her : I told her xxxxxxxxxx

pooookie: aaaaaah YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! TT u sexy woman

Tipsy tart says: morning my pooki I’m going to wear striped leggings when I come meet u or maybe ones with skulls on? but no wait it'll be too hot

pooookie says: yesss can I dress you

Tipsy tart says: yes u may

pooookie says: :) eek!

Tipsy tart says: as long as I can wear my hooker shoes

pooookie says: absolutely

Tipsy tart says: awesome

pooookie says: so we have tash with the boobs for everyone to touch

Tipsy tart says: I dare u to dress Ditsy though - she is a real poppie lol

pooookie says: TT the hooker
haha Ditsy will never wear that stuff

Tipsy tart says: oh u can touch my boobs too I don’t mind

pooookie says: ya but yours are real that’s kind of creepy

Tipsy tart says: maybe it wont be real by December (I hope)

Faulty says: ok well if they fake we will touch them

pooookie says: cant u split the boob job and give me half?


Faulty says
: and squish them

pooookie says: and grope them

Faulty says: just be careful we get every one to touch em

Tipsy tart says: ooooooooh better get me some silicone then

Faulty says: we call every one to come feel the fake boobs the weirdos love it

Tipsy tart says: u guys need to be careful of Ditsy, 1 drink and she starts groping boobs -ANY boobs

Kama sutra says: omg really tt lol has she grabbed yours

pooookie says: well I’m safe then]

Faulty says: she will have to bend down to the floor to touch mine and she cant cause she will fall over her head too big for her skrawny body

Tipsy tart says: I have the pictures to prove it, but cant find my Fkn cable oooooooooooooh WAIT
I have something to share

Faulty says: what u do now tt

Tipsy tart says: I own a vibrator thingy :) I’m so proud

Faulty says: what colour

Kama sutra says: what thingy egg or like a dildo

Tipsy tart says: white and purple with beads in it a dildo

Kama sutra says: o sounds interesting have you used it

pooookie says: :^) beads? wtf for?

Faulty says: for stimulation pookie

Tipsy tart says: what u mean what for OMG swoooooooooon YES the beads are INSIDE the penis and it turns etc really cool

Kama sutra says: stick with us pookie we will teach you alot

pooookie says: (call) phone sex baby

Tipsy tart says: ag no I have a kak voice, wouldn’t work lol ok ciao chat later

pooookie says: Ditsy can I dress you too when u come visit?

Ditsy says: OF COURSE pooookie only if u promise to pinch my bum

pooookie says: I don’t know TT might get jealous but maybe when she isn’t looking

Ditsy says: ok sounds like a plan

Faulty says: I’m getting my hair done

pooookie says: how. what you doing to it?

Ditsy says: making it pink?

Faulty says: putting more streaks in going to look awesome going to add more to the curtain of my evil eyes

pooookie says: ur a coffin kid

Faulty says: I am I tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment