Friday, June 11, 2010

Mr. Boss lady gets lucky

Ditsy says: oooo have u tasted the DARK chocolate ferreror rocher?

Boss lady says: jup and I don’t like it, but I don’t like dark choc

Ditsy says: I love dark chocolate

Faulty says: I don’t like choc

Ditsy says: Faulty - NO WONDER u so sick all the time ur womb needs chocolate

Faulty says: and u?? u eat choc and u got faulty cookie too

Ditsy says: ja but that’s different lol, its cause i don't have sex often enough

Faulty says: I don’t have sex at all I’m a reborn virgin

Boss lady says: r got lucky this weekend

Faulty says: omg no wonder it was so cold he must be a happy dude-K nagged the whole weekend, i said no I was busy ha ha ha ha ha ha

Boss lady says: he was very happy

Ditsy says: WHAT, good going babe

Boss lady says: I was even the one that told him to come shower with me

Faulty says: u sick b? im worried bout u

Boss lady says: no I was just so happy to c my hair straightener

Faulty says: bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment