Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And then there were accidents

Kamasutra says: didnt' anyone of you ever fall on your bike

Bettyboob says: yes i rode into a gutter and had a purple vagina, it was so sore

Tipsy Tart says: i fell off my bike and the spokes enter into my ankle, that was nasty - i still have the mark

Faulty says: no i didnt fall of my bike

Tipsy Tart says: did i tell you the story where i tried to iron the wrinkle on my leg

Boss lady says: OUCH HB

Bettyboob says: what???

Kamasutra says: no please tell

Socks says: ha ha ha Tipsy Tart

Tipsy Tartsays: i also once fell off my bike and broke my arm

Kamasutra says: I have never broken anything except my toes in the shower

Tipsy Tart says: im just really retarded at the best of times - my cousin said you could use a iron to iron out wrinkles on your skin too and thats what i did - i had the mark on my leg for years, it eventually faded

Faulty says: oh wait i broke my middle finger when my brother crashed into me

Socks says: TT how old were you

Bettyboob says: i also broke fingers

Tipsy Tart says: i lost a piece of my pointing finger when i crahsed into the wall with a wheel barrel i was hectic tomboy lol

Socks says: ha ha ha ha ha ha legend!!

Kamasutra says: and you ask why L is so busy body

Tipsy Tart says: im surprised no-one called child services, i was lawys injured. well L aint half as bad as me, he is a bit of a moffie, he doesnt like to get his hair or face wet when he swims

No comments:

Post a Comment