Thursday, January 29, 2009

Skinny jeans


Faulty: i apparently need skinny jeans

Betty Boob: bwah

Faulty: how the hell my ass gonna fit into a pair god only knows

Betty Boob: i would never wear skinny jeans i'm too pear shaped

Boss Lady: I love my skinny jeans I am also pear shaped BB

Betty Boob: ja because you are SKINNY oh rubbish

Boss Lady: u just need to find the right pair

Faulty: well BL you perfect for them skinny jeans and mmmmmmm pear shaped i dont think so im pumpkin shaped

Boss Lady: I am soo pear shaped

Betty Boob: Boss Lady is just trying to make conversation - there is nothing pear shaped about her

Boss Lady: my ass is huge

Betty Boob: WE HAVE SEEN PICS OF YOU REMEMBER blegh

Boss Lady: lmao not nekked ones lmao

Faulty: yea we know what u look like

Betty Boob: ja but if you had a big arse, you wouldn't agree to a photo shoot man

Boss Lady: I hide it well

Betty Boob: you're one of those mothers who is hated and resented by other fat mothers lol

Boss Lady: hahahah

Betty Boob: a yummy mummy is the term

Faulty: or milf

Betty Boob: bwah

No comments:

Post a Comment