Friday, January 30, 2009

To drink or not to drink.... that is the question

Jaggie says: And you guys STILL going to stick to your guns? No drinking?
EEEEEEEEEK!

Tipsy Tartsays: i dont know, i will c
DH says i can but i dont think its fair lol

Jaggie says: Well good on you both!!!! I will have to get pregnant before I can (wasntme)

Boss Lady says: drink like us - in moderation as soon as u feel tipsy switch to water

Tipsy Tartsays: what? never? haha
yeah i drink in moderation and every now and again i let my hiar down esp on girls nights

Jaggie says: oh no...by that time my brain switches off...and wont think of drinking water

Tipsy Tart says: DH on the other hand ALWAYS gets drunk so he has decided its easier to stop then to pace himself
i wouldnt drink water either, kind of doesnt make sense to drink then in the first place lol

Jaggie says: I suppose everything in moderation!

Tipsy Tart says: than not then

Boss Lady says: I just don;t like being completly drunk out of my mind and feeling like shit the next day

Tipsy Tart says: me either Boss lady

Jaggie says: (puke) i agree!!! Esp with a kid...

Boss Lady says: and we drink vodka most of the time so the people think we r still drinking and nobody feeds us more drinks lol

Tipsy Tart says: i also drink vodka

Jaggie says: Wine makes me shitfaced...so now I stick to whisky and water (esp after fri night!)

Boss Lady says: lol or we just have coke

Jaggie says: Clever ;)

Tipsy Tartsays: ditto Jaggie, im off the wine, makes me fucked outta my mind
i enjoy getting to that level where everything is fun, but u still look ok and know whats wrong and right lol

Jaggie says: YES EXACTLY!!! I now know to stop and go to bed when i start karoaking to guns n roses! Then I know i am past my sell by date

Boss Lady says: wahahaha

Tipsy Tart says: lol nah thats when the fun starts, when i try and pole dance then i know im a goner

Jaggie says: (rofl)

Faulty says: i have to admit

Tipsy Tart says: or when i start ordering drinks for the strangers standing next to me at the bar

Faulty says: i dont know when to stop

Jaggie says: wahahaha what a waste!!

Tipsy Tart says: we not saying we stop, we just saying this is what happens lol

Jaggie says: Lol Faulty!!!

Faulty says: lol i stop when i passed out with my croakmaster

Tipsy Tart says: hahahahaha

Jaggie says: wahahaha! (d)

No comments:

Post a Comment