Friday, January 30, 2009

Boobies and Milk

Ditsy: i got nice boobies wanna see

Faulty: yea

Jaggi: oh yes!!!

Faulty: i gott droopy boobs

Ditsy says: i got pregnancy boobies now

Faulty: can use them as an ad for boob jobs or somthing

Ditsy: BEEG ones

Jaggi: mine too! they look at my toes

Ditsy: hahahaha

Jaggi: My boobs stayed the same

Ditsy: rolling on the floor : mine got HUGE with Chey

Jaggi: GET UP YOUNG LADY! You must knock your bump -: DH must've loved that!

Ditsy: ooo he did o Gooness that reminds me

Faulty: im greatfull that mine are long though -K tries to touch them and he touches my chest and he normally too tiered to look for them

Ditsy: the one morning, while i was BF R decides he wants nookie so we at it and next thing i know, i got streams of milk pouring out

Faulty: i shot keith with my milk

Jaggi: I was a bad cow :( so DHgot his boobies back very soon

Faulty: i used to come out the shower and it was sparyain out with full force so i make shotgun sounds and shot him with milk

Jaggi: :Oyoh lucky u!!!

Ditsy: lol Debs, i had so much milk

No comments:

Post a Comment