Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Menopause and hairy nipples


Bettyboob says: hello slave and HB you are going through early menopause you should take hormone replacement therapy pills then you won't get hair on your nipples and face

Faulty says: lol Bettyboob how do u know that

Bettyboob says: coz i am a google doctor, that's how

Kamasutra says: talking about hair on nipples

Bettyboob says: i think you should do doggy and wear green socks

Kamasutra says: do any of you have that?

Faulty says: yes i do but my hormones ae fucked

Bettyboob says: do you also have hair on your nipples, how do you get rid of it?

Kamasutra says: I do I pull it out with a tweazer

Bettyboob says: eina!!!!!

Kamasutra says: but they get long hey so you say its my hormones BB?

Faulty says: well i am on the pill now so it making my hormones all go ok

Kamasutra says: it is flucking eina

Bettyboob says: yes Kamasutra you are half man, bwah i'm kidding lol

Kamasutra says: fluck off

Bettyboob says: maybe it's a hormonal imbalance, yes that's it

Faulty says: i shave i am sorry i can barely pluck my eyebrows how am i gonna pluck my boobs

Kamasutra says: I've had it since I was a teen, but I'm very hairy everywhere

Bettyboobsays: you shave your boobs???

Kamasutra says: no I plug it

Bettyboob says: i'm also quite hairy but not on my nipples

Socks says: aaaaaaah

Faulty says: no man just the hairs i dont sit like i do with my
legs. Socks are u hairy on ur nipples

Socks says: theres a few little ones

Tipsy Tart says: OMG I have sweat marks under my arms (blush)

Kamasutra says: and I've got hair on my toes

Bettyboob says: i also have hair on my big toe i shave that

Socks says: ya my toes are hairy

Kamasutra says: I also shave that but then it becomes darker

Bettyboob says: like BLACK hair? or bum fluff? on your nipples i mean

Kamasutra says: Black hair, like moemfie hair

Bettyboob says: pubes

Faulty says: wtf is moemfie ha

Kamasutra says: vagina

Bettyboob says: you should have it permanently removed

Kamasutra says: with lazer? no fluck that will be sore hey

Bettyboob says: where is TT? no man i'm sure it wont be, it's so expensive though, i wanted to do my legs but can't afford it lol

Kamasutra says: I was always scared D would get a hair in he's mouth when I was breastfeeding

Socks says: hahahahaha

Faulty says: maybe i should try putting emla on my boobs and pluck then

Bettyboob says: that's quite funny

Kamasutra says: what's emla?

Bettyboob: for pain?

Faulty says: yea for pain - its a local anestetic

Bettyboob says: so how often do you pluck your boobs

Kamasutra says: once a week otherwise the hair gets too long

Socks says: ouchies.. that must be sore

Bettyboob says: oh ok shoo that's often hey

Kamasutra says: not really I do it in the shower

Faulty says: no i dont pluck mine weekly but then again since on the pill i am cool, wait let me look..... no they cool

Kamasutra says: R pulls mine out sometimes, he tries pulling them with he's mouth but it doesn't work

Bettyboob says: ok that's like using the chicken instead of the feather
HOW did we even get on this topic?

Kamasutra says: no idea : do any of you shave your butt hair?

Bettyboob says: WHAT fucking butt hair? i'm hair deprived

Kamasutra says: I want to shave or wax r's hair

Tipsy Tart says: stop fucking talking

Faulty says: TT we talking bout hair on boobs

Boss lady says: I am tryi ng to wake up here

Bettyboob says: B you haven't confessed

Boss lady says: what confessed

Bettyboob says: do you have hairy nipples coz it seems just about everyone here does

Boss lady says: no

Bettyboob says: oh thank goodness let's laugh at them

Boss lady says: nope no hairy nipples but I am blond remember that, don;t have much body hair

Kamasutra says: what's your natural hair colour BB?

Bettyboob says: mousy brown

Kamasutra says: mine too

Bettyboob says: i used to be blonde when i was little

Tipsy Tart says: oh fuck i have but hair that i shave and I found a rogue hair on my big toe

Bettyboob says: i have about 5 hairs on my bigtoe and they grow really long .TT do you have nipple hair?

Tipsy Tart says: hell no - but my keok hair is spreading sideways its cary

Kamasutra says: where's Vlam wonder if she's got nipple hair

Bettyboob says: do you shave? coz you musn't

Tipsy Tart says: i have to shave before i put bikini on

Bettyboob says: no man, the more you shave, the more hair you get

Kamasutra says: why not shave moemfie hair

Bettyboob says: you gotta wax otherwise you get more - it spreads

Kamasutra says: no but I don't give it time to grow out, I shave once a week

Faulty says: i aint waxing my boob u got to be mad

Bettyboob says: so have you not got more pubes now than what you did 5 years ago? i'm not saying wax your tit FFS. wax your vagina

Tipsy Tart says: im not showing my vagina to ANYONE - they might get jealous

Kamasutra says: but BB do you wax the sof lips too?

Bettyboob says: yes why not? when they wax it, the hold it so it doesn't pull, does that make sense?

Tipsy Tart says: if i may say so ive got a goodlooking vagina- who wants to see a pic :)

Faulty says: its been a long time since i could bend over far enought to check my tummy get in the way now

later.....

Tartlet says: I see u were looking 4 me

Tipsy Tart says: yeah, u disappeared lol

Tartlet says: who wants to shave what

Tipsy Tart says: monna shaves coz she hairy haha

Kamasutra says: fluck of TT -I have nipple hair

Tipsy Tart says: only my vjj area is hairy

Kamasutra says: do you also have nipple hair tartlet

Tartlet says: nooooooooo, toe hairs yes

Tipsy Tart says: told you my vjj hair is spreading like wildfire

Kamasutra says: seems we all have toe hairs

Tartlet says: i shave mytoe hairs

Bettyboob says: me too

Kamasutra says: me too

Faulty says: me too

Tipsy Tart says: wtf grows hair on their toes and tits

Kamasutra says: you also have hair on your toes HB

Tipsy Tart says: i had one ROGUE hair

Tartlet says: not tits thoug, cause I dont have tits

Faulty says: i have long tits sigh

Tipsy Tart says: its called nipple hair, if u lacking that u in deeo trouble

Kamasutra says: shame yes that's maybe why I have hair there

Tartlet says: Faulty at least you have tits

No comments:

Post a Comment